Just a quick referral question

Started by Niall, Mar 01, 2008, 12:55:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Niall

My sister & other half are jumping ship from the hell that is Tesco (was run by NTL, so say no more).

What do I actually have to do to refer them? I've had a quick look about, but can't see an exact explanation of what to do (or even if you still can!).

I might have missed the boat already, as I know they've requested their MAC the other day, but I thought I'd ask anyway :)
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Inactive

Quote from: Niall on Mar 01, 2008, 12:55:30

I might have missed the boat already, as I know they've requested their MAC the other day, but I thought I'd ask anyway :)

You havn't missed the boat Niall, get them to give IDNet your details, IDNet will sort it from there.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Simon

I think there's a spot in the registration form where you can put a referrer (never sure if it's referrer or referee), but if not, just let IDNet know and they will sort it, as In said.  :)
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Den

The way this is going we will have most of Wrexham with Idnet, perhaps we should rename the town.  ::)
Mr Music Man.

Rik

What a good idea, Den. Netsville? :)
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: Den on Mar 01, 2008, 13:07:25
The way this is going we will have most of Wrexham with Idnet, perhaps we should rename the town.  ::)

...or IDNet to Taffnet. ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Rik

Add a Gallic flavour, SurDenNet...  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Niall

Ah ha, thanks all (even you strange ones) :D
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Inactive

Lance

And being the norm is strange!
Lance
_____

Simon

Who's Norm?  Do we have a Norm? 
Simon.
--

Rik

Only amongst those with wisdom...  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Simon

I know his son, who was on the TV documentary the other week.  The sports shop he runs, Wisdom Sports, is in Haywards Heath.  Met Sir Norm once as well.  Said Hello to him in the Baker's Oven.  It was a most brief encounter!  :)
Simon.
--

Inactive

Quote from: Simon on Mar 02, 2008, 00:30:54
Who's Norm?  Do we have a Norm? 

I know a Gorm, he is quite well known, his brother is less well known. ;D

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Ooh a double and a Karma...Things are looking up.. ;D

( Ta muchly ). ;)

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Malc

We had Morm at the door the other day, such a  religous man

Inactive

They dare not knock my door Malc, they have got the message. ;)

Malc

Quote from: Inactive on Mar 02, 2008, 10:34:54
They dare not knock my door Malc, they have got the message. ;)

A swift boot use the arse does it, eh?

Inactive

A two word greeting seems to have marked my address from their visit list Malc. ;)

Malc

Does it have the same effect as the same number of fingers?

Rik

Telling them you're a witch is usually pretty effective.
Rik
--------------------