So far so good (sort of)

Started by old Bill, Mar 10, 2008, 14:31:07

Previous topic - Next topic

old Bill

As from this day I am sadly not a customer of IDnet any more. The switch over went to plan and getting good speeds. I did try calling C/S and askedc if Interleaving could be turned off. Since they do not know what Interleaving is I will try later on tonight when I have plenty of time to explain to them. So if you want great C/S stick with IDnet. The only person who is happy with my new ISP is the bank manager ;D.
I forgot to say who I had moved to. Lets just say that the SKYs the limit.

Rik

Are you on Sky Connect or one of the LLU services, Bill?
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

old Bill

Sky Max which (ha ha) is up to 16 meg. No change of speed for me at all still getting around the 5.5 mark on a line attenuation of 42.

Rik

At least there are no profiles, Bill. :)
Rik
--------------------

Philip

hope everything goes ok with your new ISP Bill :fingers:

Lance

Let's just hope you don't get any issues from your line, Bill!
Lance
_____

Niall

Yeah, while the people I know using them that have no problems are happy, the people I've seen that have problems...oh my god.
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

old Bill

Well so far everything had been ok. The best thing is there you do not have to wait days for your speeds to increase if they drop for any reason. Getting good speeds as well. Just hope as has been said before I dont need to call Sky C/S for a line problem.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/245307797.png

madasahatter

that looks good Bill - hope it continues like that  :)