Customer Service beginning to be recognised as important in BB takeup !

Started by Scott, Oct 18, 2006, 12:58:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Well d'uhh !  :o

I've rambled on about this on occasion before, how pricepoint isn't as important to me as having someone to speak to if it all goes wrong, or knowing that it'll be fixed 'as soon as' !!

Mr Saffron as ever puts it far more eloquently than me...go read Then just out of interest click on this link then sit back and bask warmly in the happy knowledge that YOU chose wisely . [Uh oh...banana time]
:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

Nerval

Agreed, and probably most of the people at IDnet agree Scott, which is why they're here I'd guess..

But of course to the mass of people, price is everything, they go for the cheapest, expect something for nothing, a free lunch and other such improbables, then complain when they're disappointed.
They don't seem able to look at an offering and ask "Is that reasonable, or even possible? and What's in the small print?"

I wonder why I didn't sign up for "Free broadband for life" when it came out? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: