Thinking of moving to IDNet, couple of questions. World of Warcraft mainly.

Started by Wooloff, Oct 19, 2006, 18:15:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooloff

Hi there, I'm think of moving from Nildram to IDNet, as I have heard there are no disconnections with IDNet like there are on Nildram. Is this true?

Also what are the pings like to WoW on IDNet? I have read a few comments across a few boards, some good some bad about the ping, but I see you had ping troubles a while ago, are these fixed now?

I have my MAC, so if I ordered tonight, how long a wait would I have roughly before being moved to IDNet?

Thanks for any help.

maxping

I have heard there are no disconnections with IDNet like there are on Nildram. Is this true?

I wouldn't say there are NO disconnections but they are few and far between, you will have noticed they are rarely  mentioned in the forums here.

Also what are the pings like to WoW on IDNet? I have read a few comments across a few boards, some good some bad about the ping, but I see you had ping troubles a while ago, are these fixed now?

I cant tell you about WOW but my pings to the UK CoD2 servers are fine , as you know we did have problems recently but all seems fine again.

I have my MAC, so if I ordered tonight, how long a wait would I have roughly before being moved to IDNet?

Not 100% but i think its something like 5 days.

Nerval

Quote from: Wooloff on Oct 19, 2006, 18:15:25

If you're on IPstream, it's 3 working days, on LLU 8 days is what they told me.
I'm on Max up to 8Mb, I  filled in the online order form on Monday and moved first thing Thursday morning.