Could I have a diagnosis please on stats

Started by David, Apr 01, 2008, 23:11:24

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

David

Quote from: Rik on Apr 02, 2008, 16:04:25
After you've recovered, you might like to look at either of these:

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=608174
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=647803
You just made my wife sigh Rik,been ages since I did that but guess this is or could be coming my way  :angel:

she thinks she has saved £600,but took her eye off the ball,she will work it out by the time the olympics are here :rofl:
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Rik

It's why I present the Eizo first, David. It makes everything else look a bargain.  ;D A 24" w/s is a great monitor though, as the native res is 1920 x 1200. That gives you a lot of extra depth on the screen, and the width to fit email to one side of the browser, say.
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

:kiss:  :bow:       :hug:          she agreed  :thumb: arise sir Rik

Edit: Smily  markup  sorted

Rik

Sebby beat me to the markup. :) Which one have you gone for, David - I just want to prepare my excuses.  >:D
Rik
--------------------

David

Hav nt mad my mind up but she says ,as long as its what you want .......music to my ears,and sure beats the hell out of a pair of socks and a promise :rofl:

Rik

I like "as long as it's what you want", it covers so many possibilities.  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Apr 02, 2008, 17:06:53
Hav nt mad my mind up but she says ,as long as its what you want .......music to my ears,and sure beats the hell out of a pair of socks and a promise :rofl:

It should last longer as well..  ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

David

yes but for once its in my favour,marriage is give and take and its my turn to take  :thumb: I take this  and I give her the night off :blush:

Edit: Smiley markup sorted.