We're now at number 10! (not downing street)

Started by Andy70, Apr 06, 2008, 17:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy70

www.ispreview.co.uk lists us now at bottom of their top ten - when i joined we were at 8.

is something going on?, i take it the table is based on reviews from happy/unhappy customers.

madasahatter

That's not good - time we all went over there and gave em what for rated IDNet  ;D

Andy70

Quote from: madasahatter on Apr 06, 2008, 17:53:55
That's not good - time we all went over there and gave em what for rated IDNet  ;D

I'm right behind you.. :hide:

Cookiemonster

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

cavillas

------
Alf :)

Gary

Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Sebby

Inactive

The ISP Review system allows posters to post about an ISP that they are not a customer of, more than one as well.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Danni

I could use that to my advantage, Inactive  >:D
IDNet Customer (ex-partner's name): 6th January 2006 - 23rd March 2007
IDNet broadband Customer (my name): 11th June 2008 - 21st April 2010

Now with Be for internets, IDNet for phone.

Simon

I thought IDNet were ISPr's recommended ISP?  Well, they were for a while, anyway.  It was through ISPr that I first came here.  :)
Simon.
--

Inactive

Quote from: Simon on Apr 07, 2008, 00:42:37
I thought IDNet were ISPr's recommended ISP?  Well, they were for a while, anyway.  It was through ISPr that I first came here.  :)

I think that has always been Zen, ( I may be wrong ) however their Editor, Mark has said that he was considering changing that to IDNet a while back.
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Simon

Quote from: Inactive on Apr 07, 2008, 00:45:49
I think that has always been Zen, ( I may be wrong ) however their Editor, Mark has said that he was considering changing that to IDNet a while back.

Yes, and I was pretty sure he did change it to IDNet, In, but I can't find any references to it now, other than the discussion thread which didn't draw to a conclusion, so maybe it's changed again?  :dunno:
Simon.
--

TheMonkey

just reading some of the reviews and boy some people can moan  ::)

i guess they don't know how good they have it  ;)
Vrooooooooooom........oh wait. Whats happened?

Rik

I agree. I suspect that much of this stems from unrealistic expectations.
Rik
--------------------

dlorde

I agree about unrealistic expectations, but with broadband it doesn't take much to upset people - a single instance of not being able to get support at a crucial time, or a few disconnections, or a few days of slow speeds, for whatever reason, and some people blow up. I think it's interesting that the reviews on ISP Review are pretty much all or nothing. Broadband is coming to be seen as an essential service. Even my 85 yr old mother (bless) called me the other day with a story of woe over her computer - out of action for a week - saying how she had missed it dreadfully and what a relief to get back online. This from someone who spends most of her time out of the house and reads more books and magazines than I do!

Rik

I think that's the key - we now regard broadband in the same league as running water and electricity. It's something that ISPs are going to have to take into account in the future.
Rik
--------------------