BT offer for Plusnet

Started by jupiter, Nov 16, 2006, 13:47:04

Previous topic - Next topic

jupiter

"BT recognises the importance of retaining PlusNet's identity and culture and I believe this will give rise to exciting opportunities for PlusNet, our customers and our employees."

To me, as a refugee from Metronet/Plusnet, this is high on the list of quote of the year.

Inactive

Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Bat

Hi,
I'm about to leave MinusNet very soon, can't think why you would want to retain anything from there!  :o
Cheers,
Gavin :)

Nerval

Didn't the free month tempt you to stay then?  lol

It didn't occur to them that a free month of carp service isn't amazingly attractive. :laugh: :laugh:
Are you coming here? If so, when?

And don't forget they take away your posting rights the minute you leave, so you need to get your barbed comments in on the forum first. :police:

Inactive

Quote from: Nerval on Nov 16, 2006, 17:37:31

And don't forget they take away your posting rights the minute you leave, so you need to get your barbed comments in on the forum first. :police:

Cetainly do, so I am making the most of it..  :crazy:
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Nerval

You'll get killed in the rush  :laugh:

Bat

Hi,
Shhh, I'm still posting over there  ;D
I've attached a screen shot of the poll I'm running, you'll never guess the result!
Cheers,
Gavin :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nerval

You didn't post much in the forums then Gavin before they throttled your broadband to death. :laugh:  The poll on "How is your P2P now we've killed it off" is still running, with over 500 "worse" votes.  And the only post from Plusnet in that thread is the one where they started the poll. :laugh: