Is there a problem at IDNet support?

Started by Nerval, Oct 27, 2006, 07:41:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerval

Hi, I know IDNet are out to recruit another support person, but is the support centre having problems coping at the moment?

Reason I ask, is that I emailed a question at 10.30 am on the 24th and still haven't had an answer.  And that I telephoned at about 11.30 am on the 26th (yesterday), and while the phone was answered quickly by a cheerful lady, she said she would pass the questions on to somebody technical and they would ring me back.  Nobody has rung yet.

The questions were relatively trivial, or I would clearly have rung again, but I'd been led to expect they would be a little quicker than this.  As a new user, I'm not complaining, just asking.

Scott

Hmmmm...now that is interesting.

Is anyone else having trouble getting through ? I guess (complete stab in the dark) Miriam might be on Hols ! and they're sharing workload ?

S
Member of the IDNet Mafia
How to Spot and Deal with Trolls

Nerval

Thanks Scott.  Just an update, I had a helpful call from Tim just now - about 24 hours after leaving the message.  Still no word on the email though.

I posted really in the hope that somebody from IDNet might like to comment.

stevie0573

Simon_idnet

Hi Nerval

Please can you PM details of your email so I can search and find out what happened to it?
Cheers
Simon