Connection down.

Started by vorbei, Apr 15, 2008, 21:54:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebby

Ah, yes, didn't think of that. I'm not sure about the BT firmware.

Simon

My event log is: http://home/xslt?PAGE=J17&THISPAGE=A02_POST&NEXTPAGE=J17 but most of it means nothing to me.  Definitely no dropped connection tonight though.
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Dopamine

Quote from: jester212 on Apr 16, 2008, 18:58:59
Don't let Dopamine hear that! He seems content on blaming everything on IDNet of late! lol
lol. Really?

Hey, do you realise that you'd save a fortune if you moved to Tiscali? They'd love a customer like you who only ever questions BT. ::)

anz1066

here`s my log, i put the asterix`s in

16:03:00 (since last boot)   PPP link up (Internet) [********]

16:03:00 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Chap receive success : authentication ok

16:02:55 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:58:33 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:58:17 (since last boot)   PPP link down (Internet) [***********]

15:51:01 (since last boot)   PPP link up (Internet) [**********]

15:51:01 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Chap receive success : authentication ok

15:50:13 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:49:57 (since last boot)   PPP link down (Internet) [*********]

15:47:59 (since last boot)   PPP link up (Internet) [*********]

15:47:58 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Chap receive success : authentication ok

15:47:37 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:45:17 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:44:06 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:43:26 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:43:04 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:42:47 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:42:29 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:42:01 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:41:43 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

15:41:03 (since last boot)   PPP link down (Internet) [**********]

00:01:12 (since last boot)   PPP link up (Internet) [***********]

00:01:12 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Chap receive success : authentication ok

00:01:06 (since last boot)   PPP CHAP Receive challenge (rhost = ERX8.Edinburgh2)

Cookiemonster

Quote from: Dopamine on Apr 17, 2008, 02:14:40
lol. Really?

Hey, do you realise that you'd save a fortune if you moved to Tiscali? They'd love a customer like you who only ever questions BT. ::)

Just friendly banter mate that's all. :basil:

Sebby

Again, it does look like it could be BT or IDNet. It's difficult to say when only a handful are affected.

Malc

Quote from: LesD on Apr 16, 2008, 21:23:41
Sure does but  don't get your twizzletuft in a knot just because a wrinkly peep has spotted that you have published your IP Address on a Public Forum!   ;)

Some kind Admin person will no doubt edit it for you if it is to late for you to do it yourself!   :)

:( This stuffs all foreign to me, PC's are for playing games!

:thumb: Thanks Simon

Rik

I would urge members affected by these outages to contact support@idnet.net with a copy of their logs. Only that way will IDNet build a picture of what is happening.
Rik
--------------------

TheMonkey

I have to appologise to everyone as i think its my thought.

I have jus discovered Call of Duty 4 online multiplayer mode and i'm hogging all the bandwidth  ;D
Vrooooooooooom........oh wait. Whats happened?

Simon

Simon.
--

Inactive

Quote from: TheMonkey on Apr 18, 2008, 10:48:32
I have to appologise to everyone as i think its my thought.

I have jus discovered Call of Duty 4 online multiplayer mode and i'm hogging all the bandwidth  ;D

Just coming round to cut your phone line.. ;D ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

MoHux

When I can get Call of Duty 4 to stop crashing --- I'll shoot 'im!! :flamethrower: :rip:

Mo   :ukflag:

"It's better to say nothing and be thought an idiot - than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."