Home SuperMax vs Max Premium

Started by LadFromWales85, Nov 02, 2006, 18:34:45

Previous topic - Next topic

LadFromWales85

Hey guys!

Just started off migration order over to you, should be here on the 7th!

Anyway, I've plumped for Home SuperMax, as my usage per month is around the 30GB mark, and can afford a few extra quid for some extra gig's, and can probably move my big dl's to after 1am

BUT! Is there any technical difference in the connection I'd get if I were on Home SuperMax or Max Premium, aside from the fact that Max Premium has no cap, and SuperMax does...

At the worst, I can imagine my SuperMax connection costing me up to £50 a month, whereas it'd be £81.08 for Max Premium.  If I were to switch to the higher, I'd not see any difference in the actual connection, would I? (higher speed for some reason? better support? personal butler that comes a knockin' to kick my modem/router into shape if things go awry?)

Am looking forward to coming over, even though it's gonna cost me more than what I currently pay, but that was unavoidable, as I wanted to remain on Max Premium, but not be on any Enta based ISP...

Roll on 7th Nov!

Rik

I think you'll find the level of service from IDNet doesn't vary whatever package you are on - they really do give a personal, all stops out, level of care for their users.

AFAIK, you wouldn't be any better of on Max Premium unless you wanted to opt for the higher (BT) care levels, but someone will probably correct me shortly.  ;)

Welcome to the club on Tuesday...
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.