IDNet on DSL ZoneUK

Started by Noreen, May 07, 2008, 10:42:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Noreen

I don't know when this happened but IDNet has actually moved up a little on that site :o, info is still wrong though. http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

Rik

Amazing, they got something half right at last. ;)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Sebby

Quote from: Rik on May 07, 2008, 10:48:41
Amazing, they got something half right at last. ;)

:rofl:

It's always nice when something positive happens that you didn't expect. ;)

Inactive

They have changed the minimum number of user feedbacks to 150 ( I think ) which resulted in some of the smaller companies being dropped down the pile.

Still doesn't reflect reality of course. ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Rik

Are you sure Gordon Brown isn't a shareholder??  :whistle:
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

;D ;D Uses same type of calculator Rik...  ;)
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Noreen

I noticed some time ago that IDNet has lost half a star on ThinkBroadband ratings.

Rik

We've had a few problems over the past couple of months or so, Noreen, so if people are marking honestly, I would expect some fall in the ratings.
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

Same here. And what with BT issues as well, which some people might not realise aren't down to IDNet.

vitriol

the person who posted this must have had a severe problem.

"Over-rated and over-hyped. No better than several cheaper ISPs. For a premium price I expect 99.9% reliability, with faults, when they inevitably occur, fixed very quickly. Problems though aren't fixed any more quickly than with other ISPs, so I'm moving to a cheaper provider."

it's weird, every now and then one pop's up, obviously hold's a grudge.

Rik

I suppose there will always be someone who has a bad experience. Whether the problem was within IDNet's control, though, we'll never know.
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

Was just going to say the same, Rik. Bad experiences are inevitable with any business.