Sam Knows

Started by psp83, Jun 10, 2008, 21:40:54

Previous topic - Next topic

psp83

Today i read over at thinkbroadband

QuoteFor those watching the unfolding story of what will happen to the 1.9 million broadband customers of Tiscali UK it seems they will have to wait until the end of June 2008 according to Tiscali chief executive Mario Rosso.

To date, Vodafone is rumoured to be in the running, but many other names are mentioned. Not all the companies interested in Tiscali want to buy the combined Italy and UK operations. According to DigitalSpy some of those interested such as Sky, Fast Web and Wind (Italian mobile operator) are interested in just parts of the group.

Today i got an email from sam knows, So is this the sign that the end of Tiscali is near?  >:D

QuoteTiscali is no longer reporting the Devizes exchange as being active for their LLU TV service

And

Quote10/06/2008     Tiscali is no longer reporting the Devizes exchange as being active for their LLU TV service
01/05/2008    Tiscali has enabled the Devizes exchange for their LLU TV service
01/05/2008    Tiscali has enabled the Devizes exchange for their service

So if this is true, what will happen to the people on Tiscali LLU and get there TV service?

My mate is with them but dont know if its LLU.. if he is and its true i'll point him this way :D

Sebby

I suspect it'll just be like when Pipex became Tiscali, except none of the IPStream to LLU. Whoever buys Tiscali will just take over their equipment, I'd have thought, so nothing will change physically.

David

They cant do this they owe me £12.61  ???
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

madasahatter

Quote from: badpianoplayer on Jun 10, 2008, 22:34:16
They cant do this they owe me £12.61  ???
I would think that will be the least of their worries David............