How to create contacts groups in Idnet message client

Started by Noelle, Aug 21, 2018, 16:01:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

Hello,

As I changed from computers quite often and that WLM doesn't exist anymore, I would like to create groups for my contacts in the Idnet client.

I created one, it disappeared  :P. I created a new one but didn't manage to add contacts.

Well if you think my solution is not the right one, which is very likely, could someone be kind enough to explain me how to import contacts from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. I have tried the 2 solutions provided by Mozilla but they seem to be outdated. I have the version 52.9.1 of Thunderbird.

Many, many thanks!

Nathalie

Simon

I don't have Thunderbird to hand, but from memory, there's an Import / Export tool in the Tools / Options menu, or it could be under Address Book. 
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Noelle

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I have spent hours trying to import my contacts into Thunderbirds.

Nevertheless, maybe you'll have another idea. In WLM, I had 3 lists of contacts. I could of course transfer them easily from one computer to the other.

I'm looking for a solution which is as flexible. Isn't it possible to do it with the mail client of Idnet? All my contacts are in the mail client of Idnet too but I cannot create list or group of contacts.

Thanks!