Auslogics Defrag Freeware

Started by quandam, Dec 11, 2009, 10:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

quandam

I have mentioned this excellent programme recently but hadn't provided a link to it, so, here goes:

http://download.cnet.com/Auslogics-Disk-Defrag/3000-2094_4-10567503.html

If you want a quick defrag then this is for you, have used it for many years now and never had a problem, only good results :thumb:

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Baz

got it last time you mentioned it or some one did as I used a link  :dunno:  havent tried it yet though as I had just done one before getting this. will let you know next time I defrag  :thumb:

Glenn

I wonder who that was Baz  :hiding:
Glenn
--------------------

quandam

Quote from: Baz on Dec 11, 2009, 15:52:32
got it last time you mentioned it or some one did as I used a link  :dunno:  havent tried it yet though as I had just done one before getting this. will let you know next time I defrag  :thumb:

Baz

I use this once a week without fail and it really keeps the PC running nicely. I think that if you do a run now you will be surprised at the % increase. A quick check takes around 3 to 4 mins. Give it a go ;)

Baz

Quote from: Glenn on Dec 11, 2009, 16:58:22
I wonder who that was Baz  :hiding:

:dunno: :dunno:  dont know mate, cant remember   :thumb: :thumb: to him though sounds a good piece of software, wish we could have more tips from him

;)

Glenn

Q provided the program, so thanks should go to him.
Glenn
--------------------

Niall

I used this for a while :)

If you get the chance I'd have a look at O&O defrag. Check their site out as they occasionally have discounted packages on there. I think it may be if you've already purchased something from them, but I know that they definitely do discounts once in a while as I got Defrag Pro 11 really cheap and it's so much better than Auslogics (which is to be expected as it's not free). There are 4 or 5 different types of defragmentation you can use too, to suit how you use your PC.

For free though, Auslogics gets my thumbs up :)
Flickr Deviant art
Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
Leo Tolstoy

Gary

When I used Windows Pefrect disc was great, also a Microsoft Gold parner and I belive the first to be Windows 7 certified
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

David

I have bookmarked it and if I understand it after a good read I will use it  ???
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.