im impressed so far

Started by coreservers, Jul 15, 2009, 09:46:23

Previous topic - Next topic

coreservers

But not connected yet, I'm presuming that my sky connect will just stop working either today or tomorrow. and I then have to insert, my now preconfigured netgear835g, and set up a connection via control panel.

I had to call support yesterday, as they'd selected they'd sent two network id's one at gw7 and one at gw6, then called back sales as i'd been placed on the wrong package, both sorted within minutes.

very good
If you truly believe you need to pick a mobile phone that 'says something' about your personality, don't bother. You don't have a personality. A mental illness, maybe - but not a personality

Simon

It may well already be active, as there's sometimes a crossover with the cessation of the old service.  Might be worth a try.  :)
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Rik

Quote from: coreservers on Jul 15, 2009, 09:46:23
I had to call support yesterday, as they'd selected they'd sent two network id's one at gw7 and one at gw6, then called back sales as i'd been placed on the wrong package, both sorted within minutes.

You may have noticed that you talk to the same people whichever 'department' you phone. ;)
Rik
--------------------

coreservers

odly enough I did notice that. hey at least there's no hanging on for 90 minutes to then be cut off. or have someone read a script out.  pleases me greatly.
If you truly believe you need to pick a mobile phone that 'says something' about your personality, don't bother. You don't have a personality. A mental illness, maybe - but not a personality

Rik

It's why we get to know people so well, and they us. :)
Rik
--------------------