Looking forward to IDNet from O2 Access

Started by T_M_D, Nov 11, 2009, 00:30:11

Previous topic - Next topic

T_M_D

Well,

I have finally  :running: away from O2 Access broadband and handed over my MAC Key to IDNet today and I should be going Live Friday. I am looking forward to it and I have been pretty active on the O2 forum encouraging other non-LLU Access users to complain to ISPA (I found out about ISPA through IDNet) and to consider leaving O2 Access broadband. I have also recommended to a few O2 Access users that they might benefit from joining IDNet.

I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with IDNet.  :happy:
Tina

Gary

Quote from: T_M_D on Nov 11, 2009, 00:30:11
Well,

I have finally  :running: away from O2 Access broadband and handed over my MAC Key to IDNet today and I should be going Live Friday. I am looking forward to it and I have been pretty active on the O2 forum encouraging other non-LLU Access users to complain to ISPA (I found out about ISPA through IDNet) and to consider leaving O2 Access broadband. I have also recommended to a few O2 Access users that they might benefit from joining IDNet.

I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with IDNet.  :happy:
Have a  :karma2: I came from O2 LLU which was great to O2 access when i moved and it was awful, Idnet will be like a breath of fresh air I can assure you  ;D
Damned, if you do damned if you don't

Rik

Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Gary

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Gary

Rik

Rik
--------------------

Lance

Welcome to our happy place, T_M_D! Glad you've managed to break free from O2!
Lance
_____