Nice to see :)

Started by D-Dan, Jan 13, 2010, 21:01:14

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Dan

Tonight - about 5 minutes ago  :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Have I lost my way?

This post doesn't necessarily represent even my own opinions, let alone anyone else's

Simon

Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Rik

Can I have some, pretty please?
Rik
--------------------

quandam

Good news! Unfortunately this is only on the odd occasion. Some 9 months ago an IDNet reading was always (I mean always) top of the ratings, my reading would always get into second or third place every day without fail.

This situation is not the case now, I still get great speeds 6.0mb to 6.5mb but 9 months ago it would have been bubbling around 7.15mb for most of the day.  Also others were achieving constant speeds and sitting on top of the ratings every day. Something has changed albeit not a drastic change but definitely a change.

Rik

Have you asked support, Q?
Rik
--------------------

quandam

No need Rik, am still getting satisfactory speeds and to involve support would really be wasting their valuable time. Just telling it how it was some 9 months or so ago which was always nice to get the max (or near to it) most days, rarely achieve that now. No problem though. ;)

Rik

It may be there's an issue which can be fixed, Q. If you don't tell support, they can't do anything to help.
Rik
--------------------