Will my old USB adapter work with this router

Started by David, Jan 11, 2011, 15:17:35

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I recently bought the Netgear DGN 1000 ,No big deal there I was wondering if my old Netgear usb adaptors will work with this router ? ok I cant put my hands on them right this moment but wondered if its worth looking for them to use on the upstairs pc ? they are Netgear WG111 or will I need to get the specifica adapter for this new router ?

Thanks  ;D

So not to get too technical is that a yes or no  :D
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Ray

Ray
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

Thanks Ray worth finding them before popping over to the that store ! ;D
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Ray

Ray
--------------------

David

Ray

Ray
--------------------

Rik

Don't worry, David, we'll soon think of something else for you to buy.  :evil:
Rik
--------------------

David

I already have it in mind and didnt fancy breaking into my NPF for one of these  ;D

Ray

Ray
--------------------

David

Technical Ben

I find 2002 to be a vintage year for usb. Gets the best sparkling taste on the tongue.  :whistle:

It's rather handy that all these cables are still compatible. I'm dreading USBv3
I use to have a signature, then it all changed to chip and pin.

David

Technical Ben

No cable? Oh... Took me a while to get that one.  :red:
I use to have a signature, then it all changed to chip and pin.

David

No worries it took me a while to con..Vince him but he went back on his word  ;)