Migration

Started by JetMars, Jun 08, 2006, 23:20:57

Previous topic - Next topic

JetMars

I was supposed to be migrating over to IDnet today? But this has not happend, the confirm day was any time up to 6pm today?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

sobranie

Have you tried changing login and password details to those that IDNet have supplied?

JetMars

Quote from: sobranie on Jun 08, 2006, 23:31:42
Have you tried changing login and password details to those that IDNet have supplied?

Yeah done that, even tried to assign the static i.p they given me, If the migration had happend then the other adsl connection would not work

Bill

Quote from: JetMars on Jun 08, 2006, 23:34:37
If the migration had happend then the other adsl connection would not work

No, there's usually an overlap of a few days when you can log in to both. It sounds as though BT may have screwed up the migration (not an uncommon event at the moment), give CS a ring in the morning, or email to support@idnet.net
Bill
BQMs-  IPv4  IPv6

sobranie

Yeah done that, even tried to assign the static i.p they given me, If the migration had happend then the other adsl connection would not work

My f2s log in/password worked for around 5 days after migration hence my query.
Give Simon or Mriam @ C.S. a tinkle in the morning if you're still not migrated.
Welcome aboard (nearly). ;D

sobranie

Beat me to it Bill. ;D ;D

JetMars

Well I heard off IDnet CS they say it's a BTW cockup, some sort of problem with there system and there is no ETA when it is to  be fixed, So I am still stuck with my old ISP.

This could drag on for weeks now, wish I hadn't bothered migrating