How long?

Started by cavillas, Mar 11, 2011, 12:34:13

Previous topic - Next topic

cavillas

How can i tell how long my 2700hgv (ver6.something hardware) has been connected since its last drop?  On my netgear 2200 it was easy but I can see no clear indicator with this one.  Thankyou. :thumb:
------
Alf :)

Glenn

Alf, I'm not at home at the moment, but click on the icon that shows the connected speed, on the home - Summary page http://bt2700hgv.tripod.com/061.htm, log on to the router if you already haven't, then scroll down the page, it should show your stats.
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

cavillas

Hi Glenn,  Sorry I put the wrong software down t was  5.29.107.12
Glad you're at work though I need someone to help pay my pension now.  ;D Thanks again.
------

Odos

I'm running 5.29.117.6 and I think it's the same interface. Anyways if it is, go to "Broadband Link" then select "Statistics" I think you'll find what your looking for.

Tony

cavillas

Just had enough of this particular router now, it seems to run ok but keeps comming up with error codes regarding excess sessions and dropping connections.  Possibly a faulty one so I have gone back to my Netgear 2200 and it is now holding a strong, stable connection.  I think a phone i had attached ot the line went faulty and caused a lot of knock on effects.  I now have only a phone and router connected and it all seems ok now.  Thanks to everyone. :thumb:
------