Broadband Resellers

Started by Goggo, Jul 03, 2006, 15:53:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Goggo

Having read the sorry tale about my former ISP, E7even, and the firm that seems to have obtained its customer rights and the problems of getting MACs can someone (perhaps Simon) please confirm that IDnet is not a reseller and has its own BT facilities (or whatever they are called)?

Bill

IDNet own all thier own kit. This, and possibly this, may reassure you.
Bill
BQMs-  IPv4  IPv6

Jeff

Yip, it`s true, IDNet are not resellers, own kit, own UK based support (free 24/7).

Only drawback is that they come from down Sarf. I have suggested on numerous occasions that they relocate up Norf to my front garden where they can enjoy spectacular views, and if they then stop looking at me and turn their heads, the scenery is quite nice. My only set up fee would be a tiny wee lead into their fatpipe ;)

Frankly, I can`t quite see why it hasn`t happened thus far :\

mrapoc

maxping

Quote from: Jeff on Jul 08, 2006, 23:46:35

Only drawback is that they come from down Sarf. I have suggested on numerous occasions that they relocate up Norf to my front garden where they can enjoy spectacular views,
Frankly, I can`t quite see why it hasn`t happened thus far :\

I think they should move into mine in the Lake District the views are A1  ;)

Jeff

Eh? I hit the A1 at Gateshead every morning and it don`t f*****g look like that!!

This is what it really looks like:

maxping

Quote from: Jeff on Jul 14, 2006, 21:23:21
Eh? I hit the A1 at Gateshead every morning and it don`t f*****g look like that!!

That was before the flood  :D

mrapoc

from that big storm? lol