Baz

any one have a drop today at about 6.30pm then again at 6.40pm

came back up after about 20mins but my stats are now

ADSL Link    Downstream    Upstream
Connection Speed    1078 kbps    613 kbps
Line Attenuation    51.5 db    27.0 db
Noise Margin    19.6 db    6.0 db

David

Yes we had it here slowed up and lost connection completley I even rebooted the  router but lasted about 10mins

London
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Baz

Whats it like now David.  I re booted too but didnt make any difference.

Im north east and on LLU

David

Mine is back to normal and usual speed now it seems to be fine here LLU here as well Baz
Many hammer all over the wall and believe that with each blow they hit the nail on the head.

Baz

Hmmmm thats good its back but been a while for me now  >:(

David

Slower but bearable

Steve

David. Have you transferred to that ISP in Sheffield already?  :whistle: >:D
Steve
------------
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

David

No  ;D why Steve ?

Steve

Steve
------------

David

I do hope it exceeds this Steve   ;D

Steve

It most certainly will.
Steve
------------

Simon

Except, of course, when there's an 'S' in the day of the week.  :laugh:

:fingers: :evil:
Simon.
--

David

David

Droppiing again but speed has shot up  :dunno:

][URL=http://www.speedtest.net]

Baz

yeah ive had a long down time this morning  but my speed is way down  :mad: :mad:

Baz

does any one know what it is, do support know any thing of it as the status page shows all ok  :dunno:

David

It maybe two issues going on here Baz given our locations and no other reports appearing  :dunno:

Glenn

Quote from: Baz on Jul 24, 2012, 12:24:51
does any one know what it is, do support know any thing of it as the status page shows all ok  :dunno:

Give them a call, Baz, also look in the BE site, they have a status page somewhere (I believe Griff posted link to it here).
Glenn
--------------------

pctech

Baz

yeah ive looked at that site and that one from yesterday in the historic section is about 25miles from me, close but not close enough to affect me surely and it shows nothing for today

David

Nope just got back here will email or call support its very unstable atm and I doubt it has anything to do with my moving

Baz

my router stats are now showing a very good connection speed but i'm not getting near what it says.

ADSL Link                    Downstream    Upstream
Connection Speed    10352 kbps    1177 kbps
Line Attenuation             38.0 db             22.0 db
Noise Margin              6.3 db             7.0 db

David

Just dropped support a line

Baz

:thumb:

might sound daft but how do you contact support these days

Baz

its getting worse this now.Ive now got faster up than down and up is only 350 kbps   >:(