IDNet account information

Started by Mouseroo, Oct 09, 2007, 12:42:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouseroo

Hello all,

After being with IDNet for a week, I realised that my home bandwidth usage was going way higher than I had anticipated.  I called IDNet yesterday to request a service upgrade to the Home Max package, which they did without any fuss in under a minute (another example of top-notch service  :)).
However, I have not received any notification that my service has changed, so I was looking for some indication on my IDNet account page as to which package I'm currently signed up with.
Does such a thing exist, or will I have to request confirmation of the upgrade by email?
Andy
----------

Your ability to bang your head against reality in the hope that reality will crack first is impressive, but futile!

Rik

Actually, you're right, there is no package info that I can see. I'll mention it. It will show up on the invoice amount in due course.

If you're uncomfortable without a written confirmation, drop support an email. There may be one in the pipeline for you, of course, but the weekend's events have had a knock on effect on routine stuff. :(
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Mouseroo

Thanks, Rik.

I was a bit loathe to email them because I realise that they may be playing catchup after the weekend's events.
I think I'll wait and see what happens - They've already proven that they're on the ball.
Andy
----------

Your ability to bang your head against reality in the hope that reality will crack first is impressive, but futile!

Rik

I doubt you'll have a problem, tbh. :)
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.