Hi all .....newbie joined from PIPEX

Started by jimmyC, Oct 24, 2007, 13:54:31

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyC

Hi everyone at IDNet ..... came across from PIPEX last week and all appears well so far.
Picked IDNet after reading some posts and info on here, so well done on the sales patter !! ;)
Had 5 no problem years at PIPEX, never had one connection drop out but value for money and their reluctance to voluntarily upgrade longer term customers plus the unknown future under Tiscali made me jump.
Thanks to IDNet for making the changeover painless and seamless but fair doos to Pipex on this issue, I know loads on the Thinkbroadband (is that a swear word on here  :P) Pipex forum have had trouble getting MAC codes and claims of Pipex being a bit awkward but I got mine by email within hours. Of course there was the phone call from retentions the day before I left but that was easily dealt with.
Anyhow onward and upward, I look forward to a new beginning with IDNet  :)

jimmyC

Kheldar

sure you will find it ok here.

and we have these great forums :)

Simon

Jimmy!  You have joined an increasing happy camp of Pipex refugees, myself included.  Have a welcome Karma!  :)
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Rik

Welcome aboard, Jimmy. ThinkBroadband is most definitely not a swear word here - how do you think I found the forum??  ;D
Rik
--------------------

Kheldar

Quote from: Rik on Oct 24, 2007, 14:23:11
Welcome aboard, Jimmy. ThinkBroadband is most definitely not a swear word here - how do you think I found the forum??  ;D
and its how i found Idnet tbh.

Ray

Ray
--------------------

Noreen

Malc

Welcome from another pipex escapee!

Lance

Lance
_____

Rik

Rik
--------------------