quick question

Started by zulander, Jan 16, 2008, 14:25:51

Previous topic - Next topic

zulander

I have used IDNET for a good while and have been really pleased with the service.
When i joined i selected a fixed 2meg service as that was about the best speed i could get. I have just looked at the site now and i see that all the services seem to be 8mg Max based. So the question is: am i on a fixed line service or am i on ADSL Max? - i have noticed over the last couple of months the odd dropped connection but nowt to worry about. Cheers

Rik

The quick way to find out what product you are on (other than asking IDNet) is to take a look at your sync speeds.

If you're not sure how to get at them, the information should be here:

http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/frogstats.htm
Rik
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Lance

Unless you have asked for a change in package, you will still be on a 2mb one :)
Lance
_____

Sebby

You will almost certainly still be on a fixed product.

If you want to upgrade to Max, let us see your router stats and we can try and gauge your potential sync rate. If you're on a fairly poor line, it might be worth staying on a fixed product as Max can be a pain in the backside for some. :)

Lance

I've noticed tonight that you can also view your current product (and click on a link to upgrade if you wish) from within the customer account section of the idnet website. :)
Lance
_____