Who broke it?

Started by Inactive, Jun 15, 2008, 01:47:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Inactive

..the Forum that is?

It went down from about midnight til around 1.25 am.. ???
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

madasahatter

I was tucked up in bed then like the good little hoob I am, so I didn't see or hear anything to help your investigation In  ;D

Inactive

You are a good Hoob then Mad' .. can't blame you ... ;D
Anything and everything that I post on here is purely my opinion, it ain't going to change the world, you are under no obligation to agree with me, it is purely my expressed opinion.

Simon

I was in bed as well.  In fact, as you were the only one around, In, seems we'll have to blame you!   ;D
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

talos2

In beddybyes at that time,  OK this morning, MUST be your fault. :laugh:
EX Orange and proud of it.

Inactive

Oh bloody typical .. blame me ..  ;D

Rik

I was also tucked up, In. I'll ask support tomorrow, though.
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

Thanks Rik, they will confirm that it wasn't me..  ;D

( I hope ).. :fingers:

Sebby

I was trying to get on, In, for quite some time, then I went to bed instead. :P

Rik

I didn't know you were playing Hamlet, Seb. ;D :out:
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

Woops, correct. :blush:

It's still early for me. ;)

Rik

:lol:

For me it's either early or late... ;)
Rik
--------------------

Sebby

Inactive

Blame Sebby then..  >:D

Simon

Stop trying to pass the buck!   >:D
Simon.
--

Inactive

He is the only Admin member that has admitted to being around at the time..  :whistle:

madasahatter

I'm sure we'll find it's some dastardly plot by the French  >:D

Rik

Doesn't the name Sebby come from French roots?  >:D
Rik
--------------------

Inactive

The plot thickens..  ;D

Sebby

Inactive

So you say, the jury is still out on this one.. ;D

Sebby

What's to say it wasn't you, In? ;D

Inactive

I don't have the technical expertise like wot some do on 'ere. ;D

Sebby

Exactly. I put it to you that you didn't know what you were doing, but still proceeded to fiddle around. :P :out:

Inactive

:rofl: I put it you that you were the only person around with access to the database, send 'im down yer 'onour..  ;D