30 Gb cap.

Started by Chris, Apr 13, 2006, 14:16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hi all.  I am very much a newbie, I have been on IDNet for all of seven days!  I have a fairly basic question which someone may be able to help me with.

The 30Gb cap which applies to my Home Max product, does it include all data transfer  up and down, or just the downloaded stuff?

Chris

Xbandito

Just the download stuff   ;)

Chris

Many thanks for that Xbandito. It's more than I am likely to require but I like to be sure about these things!

Chris

Gee

Hi guys

Joined IDnet finally and went nuts, 4GB downloaded in 2 days he he :o At this rate, I will hit my cap very soon  ::)

Anyways, I just read here that 30 Gb cap doesn;t include uploads which is great. Could you however point me to a direction to an official notice of this, as I cannot spot it in T&A, or anywhere on their site :(

Furthermore, does IDnet perhaps has a no cap "happy hour"  ;) say between 1-5am where the downloads are not counted towards the cap?

Thanks
Gee
Gee

Xbandito

Simon may answer the bit "official notice of this" just drop him or Tech support an email  ;)

As for the "happy hour" we can wish for it but alas it does not exist  :(

4GB in 2 days  :o ouch...only half a months surfing for you then  ;) :)

Gee

Quote from: Xbandito on Jun 04, 2006, 18:19:55
4GB in 2 days  :o ouch...only half a months surfing for you then  ;) :)

lol  :D Yeah, I didnt have an internet connection for almost 2 months(apart from payable dial up), so I have some serious catching up to do he he :D

Thanks, I'll drop the line to CS :D
Gee

Jeff

Yep, downloads only but if you pop yer cap, you won`t get cut off but you will pay a quid a gigabyte on anything over your 30GB included allowance. :)